- 1 baguette, cut into 4 portions
- 4 cups Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Mild or Hot Pepper Rings, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp liquid from the jar of Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Mild or Hot Pepper Rings
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Sweet Cherry Peppers, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz ham, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp honey mustard
In a mixing bowl, blend together the cabbage, peppers, reserved hot pepper liquid, cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Toss the mixture together and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, divide the ham and mayonnaise evenly between the four sandwiches. Spread mustard on the top of the four slices of bread. Once the slaw has marinated, divide it evenly between the four sandwiches, and enjoy!