Antipasto Pasta Salad
This antipasto pasta salad is all the best parts of an antipasto platter, in pasta salad form! This recipe is easy to make, and it has the best combination of bright, vibrant flavors and crunchy crunchy textures. Use the oil from a jar of our Grilled Artichoke Hearts to make a tangy dressing to take this pasta salad to the next level!
- Reserved oil from a jar of Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces (1/2 box) rotini or fusilli pasta cooked al dente
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup halved Pitted Italian Castelvetrano Olives
- 1/2 cup Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
- 4 ounces hard salami halved lengthwise and sliced
- 8 ounces small mozzarella balls known as bocconcini
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing to the jar of reserved grilled artichoke heart oil and shake to combine.
- To make the pasta salad, add all the ingredients to a large bowl, drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes before serving. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.