Sides & Snacks
Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Lime Butter
This easy summer side dish gets all of its flavor from our Mezzetta® Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers. Quick and easy to make, it’s the perfect addition to any summer barbecue!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers * diced
- 1 lime zested
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ears of corn husks and silks removed
- Lime wedges for serving
- In a small mixing bowl, add the room temperature butter, diced Mezzetta® Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers, lime zest, garlic powder, cilantro and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together until combined and set aside. The butter can be made up to 1 day in advance.
- Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan over high heat and add the corn, turning often until lightly charred all over, about 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the corn to a large platter and serve with lime wedges and the jalapeño lime butter on the side.
*For less heat use our Mezzetta® Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers.