Cherry Basil Sangria
1 hour and 10 minutes
Need a refreshing cocktail to serve to your guests this summer? Look no further than this delicious Cherry Basil Sangria. Our Mezzetta® Maraschino Cherries and sliced strawberries are paired with fresh basil leaves, white rum and Sauvignon Blanc, for a refreshing, fragrant cocktail that everyone will enjoy!
- 1 (11 oz) jar Maraschino Cherries Without Stems drained
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- In a large pitcher, combine the Mezzetta® Maraschino Cherries Without Stems, strawberries, wine, grape juice and rum.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Stir in the fresh basil and serve in glasses over ice.
For some additional sweetness, add a spoonful of the Mezzetta® Maraschino Cherry juice to each glass before serving!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.