Watermelon and Feta Salad
The best sweet and salty salad to serve with grilled meats, vegetables, burgers or any of your barbecue favorites! This may be a summer salad, but it’s just as good year-round!
- 2 tablespoons Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives drained and diced
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers diced
- 2 to 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon rind removed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Pickled Red Onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 handfuls baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To a large bowl, add all ingredients and gently mix to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary and chill for 5-10 minutes before serving.