- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 medium eggplant, large diced with skin on
- 1 small zucchini, large diced
- 1 small yellow squash, large diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 ½ cups Napa Valley Homemade Tomato & Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce
- Optional: grated parmesan or crumbled feta to serve
In a large skillet on medium heat, add the olive oil and onions and cook for about 5 minutes, or until onions begin to get tender. Next, add the eggplant, zucchini and squash. Season with salt and pepper and sauté a few minutes until slightly golden in color. Add the herbs and pasta sauce, cover and simmer until veggies are tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Optional: Serve with some grated parmesan cheese or crumbled feta cheese on top.