Warm Marinated Olives with Capers and Garlic
Warm, briny olives and capers are thrown together with sweet golden raisins, fragrant garlic and bright, fresh herbs for the perfect party appetizer! These are so simple to make and look so elegant set out with some toasted bread and cheese at your next gathering!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Colossal Castelvetrano Style Whole Olives
- 1 cup Whole Greek Kalamata Olives
- 2 tablespoons Imported Non-Pareil Capers drained
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Red chili flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and reduce the heat to low.
- Heat for 8-10 minutes and remove the mixture from the stove to steep for an additional 5 minute before transferring to large serving bowl. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.