Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner
Your whole family will love this recipe because of its amazing flavor and health benefits, but you will love it even more for its simple preparation and quick clean up! Mix and match with seasonal vegetables and you have a back pocket, weeknight meal all year round!
- 1 ½ lbs. baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives drained
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 cup multi-colored cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Imported Non-Pareil Capers drained
- 4 (6 ounce) center cut salmon filets
- 1/4 cup Artisan Ingredients® Basil Pesto
- 4 lemon slices
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the halved potatoes and drained Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potatoes and olives to a rimmed baking sheet and place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through.
- While the potatoes bake, toss the asparagus, cherry tomatoes and drained Mezzetta® Imported Non-Pareil Capers with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper in the same mixing bowl as the potatoes.
- Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet and place the salmon filets in the center of the baking sheet and evenly add the asparagus and tomato mixture to the other side of the salmon.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and spread 1 tablespoon of Mezzetta® Artisan Ingredients Basil Pesto on top of each salmon filet and top with a lemon slice.
- Transfer the sheet pan to the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and the salmon is cooked through.