Fish & Seafood Dishes
Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Mango Salsa
Kona Coast® Island Teriyaki Marinade and Grilling Sauce is the key ingredient to this flavorful Teriyaki salmon. Tender and flaky, we topped it off with a sweet and spicy salsa made with fresh mango, Mezzetta® Tamed Sliced Jalapeños and Roasted Red Bell Peppers, for a delicious dish that is ready in just 30 minutes.
- 4 (6-8 ounce) salmon filets
- 1 cup Kona Coast® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Grilling Sauce
- 1 large ripe mango peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers finely diced
- 1/4 cup Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons lime juice plus wedges for serving
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steamed white rice or cauliflower rice for serving
- To a large zip top bag or reusable storage container, add the salmon filets and Kona Coast® Island Teriyaki Marinade and Grilling Sauce. Transfer to the refrigerator to marinade for 30 minutes.
- To a medium bowl, add the diced mango, diced Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, diced Mezzetta® Tamed Sliced Jalapeno Peppers, diced red onion, 2 tablespoons minced cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine, cover and transfer to the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the salmon filets to the lined baking sheet and brush the salmon with some of the remaining Kona Coast® Island Teriyaki Marinade and Grilling Sauce.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 12-15 until easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve the salmon over steamed white rice or cauliflower rice with a large spoonful of mango salsa, an extra sprinkling of minced cilantro and a lime wedge.