Savory Bell Pepper Margarita
Sweet, sour, savory and spicy. This fresh new take on a margarita has it all! Our roasted red bell peppers are muddled with vibrant cilantro and then finished off with lemon and agave to create a cocktail like you’ve never had before! Incredibly refreshing and the perfect balance of flavors with a little kick at the end thanks to the chili lime salt!
- 5 Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips plus more for serving
- 4 Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers plus more for serving
- 4 cilantro leaves
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- Ice, plus more for serving
- Chili-lime salt, such as Tajin, to garnish
- Special Equipment
- Cocktail Shaker
- Add the Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips, Mezzetta® Sliced Hot Jalapeños and cilantro leaves to the cocktail shaker and muddle until the peppers have released their liquid. Add the tequila, lemon juice, agave syrup and ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Rim a rocks glass with chili-lime salt by rubbing a lemon wedge around the rim and dipping into the chili-lime salt. Fill the glass with ice and strain the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with a skewers of Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers and Mezzetta® Sliced Hot Jalapeños before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.