Take your Margarita to the next level with spicy jalapeños! Perfect for a relaxed summer evening with friends or a festive Cinco de Mayo party. Pair it chips and guacamole and enjoy!
- 1 lime juice
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 tablespoon Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers brine* plus extra slices for serving
- 2 tablespoons chili-lime salt, such as Tajin
- Lime wedges for serving
- To a cocktail shaker add the lime juice, tequila, triple sec, agave and Mezzetta® Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers brine. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Add the chili lime sat to a small plate and rub the rim of your serving glass with a lime wedge. Dip the rim of the glass into the chili lime salt and fill the glass with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared glass and garnish with a lime wedge and slices of Mezzetta® Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers.
For less heat, use our Mezzetta® Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers.