Garlic Bread Meatball Sliders
Need we say more? Delicious meatballs in marinara topped with fresh mozzarella on a garlic bread slider will be your new go-to party dish!
- 1 pack dinner rolls rolls left intact, not pulled apart
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 8 garlic cloves finally minced
- 2 tablespoons Artisan Ingredients® Basil Pesto
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 recipe Mezzetta Napa Valley Meatballs*
- Make a batch of our Mezzetta Napa Valley Meatballs*.
- Using a long, serrated bread knife, cut the package of slider buns in half cross-wise to create and top and bottom portion and place the bottom portion in a 9x13 baking dish.
- To a small bowl, add the melted butter, minced garlic, chopped basil, chopped parsley and grated parmesan and whisk to combine.
- Place a meatball and an additional spoonful of sauce onto each slider and cover the meatballs with the slices of mozzarella. Cover with the top portion of the slider rolls and brush all over with the garlic and butter mixture.
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
*Chef’s Note: Use our Mezzetta Napa Valley Meatball Recipe. You will only use 12 of these meatballs, store the remaining meatballs in the refrigerator for up to 4 days!