Pizza Party Bread
Store-bought biscuit dough, Artisan Ingredients® Pizza Sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, and pepperoni team up to create this fun and interactive new take on pizza. Baked in a Bundt pan, we like to serve it with a warm bowl of our pizza sauce placed right in the middle. A fun, easy to make recipe, that the whole family can bake and enjoy together!
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough quartered
- 1 cup pepperoni slices quartered
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup Artisan Ingredients® Pizza Sauce plus more for serving
- Non-stick cooking spray for greasing
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and toss together until well combined.
- Grease a Bundt pan* with non-stick cooking spray, add the biscuit mixture to the pan, cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Place a small bowl of warmed pizza sauce in the center of the bread before serving.
This bread can also be made in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.