Game Day "Totchos"
These crispy loaded Tater Tot Nachos, or “Totchos,” are a fun and delicious twist on your traditional nachos! Load them up with your favorite toppings and you have a new, exciting recipe to serve all your guests during the big game!
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers brine
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 an avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips
- Pickled Red Onions to garnish
- Cook your tater tots on a rimmed baking sheet according to the package instructions.
- Scatter the cheddar cheese all over the tater tots and return to the oven to melt the cheese, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sour cream, lime zest and juice and the Mezzetta® Tamed Sliced Jalapeño brine in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Top the tater tot nachos with the cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, and a drizzle of the sour cream mixture. Finish with cilantro, scallions, Mezzetta® Sliced Tamed Jalapeños, and Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.