Store-bought hummus is taken to the next level with this perfect, no-fuss appetizer that’s packed with flavor thanks to a variety of delicious Mezzetta® products.
- 2 10oz containers store-bought hummus
- 1/2 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1/4 cup Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup Pitted Italian Castelvetrano Olives halved
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley, plus whole leaves to garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more to garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Warmed pita, pita chips or vegetables for serving
- Transfer the hummus to a large platter or place into a large bowl and create a well in the middle.
- In a medium bowl, add the Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Mezzetta® Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives, Mezzetta® Pitted Italian Castelvetrano Olives, Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips, cherry tomatoes, parsley and olive oil and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of the hummus, sprinkle all over with paprika, a generous drizzle of olive oil and whole parsley leaves before serving.
- Serve with warmed pita, pita chips or cut up vegetables for dipping.