Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
These loaded sheet pan nachos are a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Perfect for game day or a casual movie night with family, these nachos really bring the party. Get creative and mix and match your favorite Mezzetta® toppings for a one-of-a-kind experience that you can enjoy straight from the pan!
- 1 large bag corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken *see Chef's Note below
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar, Colby or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers or Mezzetta Sliced Hot Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/2 cup Mild Banana Pepper Rings or Mezzetta Hot Banana Pepper Rings
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips
- 1/4 cup Pickled Red Onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro optional to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Add the chips to a standard rimmed baking sheet and cover with a generous amount of shredded chicken and black beans. Cover with the shredded cheese and transfer to the oven to bake until the cheese is melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the sour cream, Mezzetta® Sliced Tamed or Sliced Hot Jalapeños, Mezzetta® Sliced Mild or Hot Banana Peppers, Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips, Mezzetta® Pickled Red Onions, on top to garnish.
- Top with a sprinkle of chopped fresh cilantro, if using, and serve.
This recipe can also be made with seasoned ground beef, turkey, chicken, pork, or a ground plant-based alternative.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.