Bacon Wrapped Date Stuffed Olives
We’ve updated this decades old party appetizer, to create something new and exciting. Our Mezzetta® Colossal Castelvetrano Style Pitted Olives bring a savory brininess to sweet dates and smoky bacon, for an irresistible party appetizer that is bound to be a staple for years to come!
- 24 Colossal Castelvetrano Style Pitted Olives
- 6 pitted pitted dates, quartered lengthwise
- 12 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- Smoked paprika, for dusting
- Toothpicks, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully stuff each Mezzetta® Colossal Castelvetrano Style Pitted Olive with a quarter of the pitted date and wrap with a half strip of bacon.
- Place each wrapped and stuffed olive on the lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle each wrapped and stuffed olive with a pinch of smoked paprika and place on a serving platter. Skewer each piece with a toothpick before serving.