Bacon Wrapped Date Stuffed Olives
We’ve updated this decades old party appetizer, to create something new and exciting. Our Mezzetta® Colossal Castelvetrano Style Pitted Olives bring a savory brininess to sweet dates and smoky bacon, for an irresistible party appetizer that is bound to be a staple for years to come!
- 24 Colossal Castelvetrano Style Pitted Olives
- 6 pitted pitted dates, quartered lengthwise
- 12 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- Smoked paprika, for dusting
- Toothpicks, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully stuff each Mezzetta® Colossal Castelvetrano Style Pitted Olive with a quarter of the pitted date and wrap with a half strip of bacon.
- Place each wrapped and stuffed olive on the lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle each wrapped and stuffed olive with a pinch of smoked paprika and place on a serving platter. Skewer each piece with a toothpick before serving.
Related products for
More appetizers recipes
Stay in the loop. Sign up for recipes, news, special offers & more!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Enter your discount code here
✔️ Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout.
Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount.
Please provide a valid discount code.
Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart.