We’ve put a healthy spin on ravioli by using zucchini ribbons instead of pasta! Simple and delicious, it gives you all the satisfaction of pasta without any of the guilt!
- 1.5 cups whole milk ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil, plus more to garnish
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 medium zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1 (25 ounce) jar your favorite Mezzetta® Family Recipes Pasta Sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) jar of your favorite Mezzetta® Artisan Ingredients® Pasta Sauce
- To a large bowl, add the ricotta, shredded mozzarella, grated parmesan cheese, chopped basil, chopped parsley, chopped rosemary, chopped oregano and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Pour ½ of the jar of Mezzetta® Family Recipes Pasta Sauce or Mezzetta® Artisan Ingredients® Pasta Sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the zucchini vertically to create ribbons. Take 2 zucchini ribbons and cross them over each other to create an X and place a spoonful of the ricotta mixture in the middle. Roll the zucchini ribbons around the ricotta mixture and place seam side down into the baking dish.
- Spoon the remaining sauce over the zucchini ravioli and sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of shredded mozzarella. Transfer to the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and torn fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.