Shrimp Fra Diavolo
While this name translates to “brother devil”, we think the only thing devilish about this dish, is how quickly it gets eaten! Flavored with our Family Recipes Spicy Marinara Sauce made with chiles, and spiked with white wine, it has the perfect amount of kick!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine such as pinot grigio
- 18 jumbo shrimp
- 1 (25 ounce) jar Family Recipes Spicy Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves plus more for serving
- Cooked polenta or pasta for serving
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is shimmering add in the sliced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in the white wine and simmer until the alcohol has been cooked out and the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the shrimp in an even layer and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until the shrimp is opaque, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the Mezzetta® Family Recipes Spicy Marinara Sauce to the pan, bring to a simmer and add in the fresh basil leaves. Stir to combine, serve over a cooked pasta of your choice and garnish with more fresh basil and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.