Springy Pesto, Pea and Artichoke Pasta
Celebrate spring with our Pesto, Pea, and Artichoke Pasta! This one-pot dish combines al dente pasta with our basil pesto, sweet green peas, grilled artichoke hearts and umami-packed sun-ripened dried tomatoes that will leave your taste buds wanting more with every bite!
- 1 lb. corkscrew shaped pasta such as fusilli, rotini, trofie or cavatappi
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/2 cup Grilled Artichoke Hearts drained
- 1 (6.25 ounce) jar Artisan Ingredients® Basil Pesto
- 1/4 cup Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes Sulfite Free drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese plus more to garnish
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to the package instructions for al dente. Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl using a spider or slotted spoon and add the peas to the boiling water to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking liquid and drain.
- Add the peas to the bowl with the hot pasta and add the remaining ingredients, plus the reserved pasta water ¼ cup at a time until the desired consistency is reached. Garnish with more grated parmesan before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.