Pasta & Pizza
Antipasti Sheet Pan Pizza
A new twist on pizza that’s sure to please friends and family alike. Easy to make and full of flavor, this pizza is the perfect appetizer for a crowd, or a simple satisfying meal for you and your family any night of the week.
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- 2 lbs store bought pizza dough room temperature*
- 1 cup Artisan Ingredients® Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella torn
- 4 slices salami quartered
- 4 slices mortadella quartered
- 1/2 cup Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
- 1/2 cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Italian Antipasto Olives halved
- 1/4 cup Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- Baby arugula to garnish
Preheat your oven to 475°F and position the rack on the lowest section of the oven.
Grease a standard rimmed baking sheet with the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and carefully stretch out the dough to fit the baking sheet. If the dough is only sold in 1lb balls at your local market, simply knead 2 together until combined before this step.
Top the dough with Artisan Ingredients® Pizza Sauce and spread the sauce to cover, leaving a ½ inch border around the edge.
Top the pizza evenly with the mozzarella, salami, mortadella, Mezzetta® Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Mezzetta® Regional Recipe Italian Antipasto Olives and Mezzetta® Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
Brush the crust with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and transfer the pizza to the oven to bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Sprinkle with baby arugula, slice and serve.
Having your pizza dough at room temperature ensures the dough will evenly stretch without resistance or spring back.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.