Mexican Street Corn Dip
Take your tastebuds on a flavorful journey! We’ve taken all the flavors of eloté, or Mexican street corn, and turned it into an irresistible dip that is served bubbling hot and adorned with our tamed sliced jalapenos and pickled red onions!
- 3 cups corn kernels thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 teaspoons chili lime salt such as Tajin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro plus more to garnish
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Crema Mexicana to garnish
- Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers to garnish
- Pickled Red Onions to garnish
- Corn tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn kernels, Mezzetta® Diced Tamed Jalapenos, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, chili lime salt, cilantro, half the cotija cheese and the Mexican blend cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to a cast iron skillet or oven safe baking dish and bake in the oven until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish the dip with a drizzle of crema Mexicana, the remaining cotija cheese, cilantro, Mezzetta® Sliced Tamed Jalapenos and Mezzetta® Pickled Red Onions. Serve hot with tortilla chips for dipping.