Pimiento Cheese Dip
Pimiento Cheese Dip is a creamy, cheesy southern staple and a fantastic, tasty spread that is the hit of every party.
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 dashes vinegar based hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ritz or saltine crackers for serving
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Season with additional salt, pepper and hot sauce if needed and serve with crackers on the side.