Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
This creamy and savory homemade hummus is a delectable and healthy accompaniment for pita bread, veggie sticks, or as a spread for sandwiches. This recipe is so easy, you’ll never need to buy store bought hummus again!
- 1 cup Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips drained plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes Sulfite Free drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil plus more for serving
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with a generous spoonful of the Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips. Serve with warmed pita bread or pita chips for dipping .
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.