Greek 7-Layer Dip
Olives! Red Bell Peppers! Golden Peperoncini! We’ve brought together the best flavors of Greece and combined them all into an irresistible dip that’s perfectly paired with chips and pita alike.
- 2 cups store bought hummus
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Golden Greek Peperoncini drained, sliced and stems removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Warmed pita, pita chips or vegetables, for serving
- Spread the hummus evenly in a glass 8"x8" pan or any glass serving dish.
- Next, layer the ingredients in the following order: yogurt, green onions, Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, crumbled feta, Mezzetta® Golden Greek Peperoncini and chopped Italian parsley.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve with warmed pita, pita chips or vegetables for dipping.
This dip can be made ahead and stored covered in the refrigerator for several hours. Add the chopped parsley and olive oil right before serving.