Homemade No-Churn Cherry Ice Cream
6 hours freezing
6 hours 30 minutes
Love homemade cherry ice cream, but don’t love the churning? Then this effortless recipe that uses only 5 ingredients and takes just 15 minutes of prep time, is the ideal recipe for you! Sweet, simple, and delicious, it’s the perfect way to showcase our Maraschino Cherries.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Maraschino Cherries Without Stems chopped
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and carefully fold the mixture together until combined.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a standard loaf pan and sprinkle in half of the chopped Mezzetta® Maraschino Cherries Without Stems. Pour the remaining ice cream mixture on top and sprinkle in the remaining chopped cherries.
- Transfer to the freezer to freeze for at least 6 hours, ideally overnight. Remove the loaf pan from the freezer and allow the ice cream to sit for 8-10 minutes at room temperature before scooping and serving with desired toppings.