Cheesy Pepper Burger
This recipe is sure to get your mouth watering! Spicy jalapenos, tangy banana peppers and sharp cheddar cheese are mixed in with the hamburger meat and grilled to perfection. Add your favorite toppings for the ultimate burger experience!
- Pepper burger
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Mild Banana Pepper Rings drained and roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns toasted
- Suggested Toppings
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced Onion
- Cooked bacon
- Guacamole or avocado
- Extra Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers
- Extra Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- To a large bowl, add the ground beef, cheddar cheese, chopped Mezzetta® Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers and chopped Mezzetta® Mild Banana Pepper Rings. Divide the mixture into 4 equal patties and season liberally with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a grill or a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the burgers, flipping once, about 3-4 minutes per side for medium.
- On a toasted bun, add lettuce, tomato, onion, burger patty, bacon, guacamole and more Mezzetta® Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers and Mezzetta® Mild Banana Pepper Rings.