The Perfect Antipasto Platter
There’s no right way to make an Antipasto board, but there is a delicious way! We like to make ours with a tasty combination of cheeses, Mezzetta® products and cured meats. Serve it with your favorite crackers or slices of baguette, wine or mocktails, for a great start to an evening with friends and family.
- A selection of your favorite Mezzetta® olives , peppers , and vegetables
- 1.5 lbs assorted salumi
- 8 ounces each of assorted cheese
- A selection of fresh fruit, such as grapes and blackberries
- A selection of raw or spiced nuts, such as Marcona almonds and candied pecans
- A selection of your favorite crackers or toasted bread
- Pour your favorite Mezzetta® olives, peppers and vegetables into small bowls and place on a large cutting board or serving platter.
- Pick a variety of cured meats such as prosciutto, salami and bresaola and place on the board in a decorative fashion. Try rolling or folding the salumi to create an interesting layout on the board.
- Choose a variety of cheeses - a hard cheese, soft cheese and stinky cheese will give your guests nice options. Try Manchego, Brie, and Blue Cheese, fresh Mozzarella or Burrata - the more cheeses the merrier! Also, get cow, goat and sheep varieties in a selection of different shapes and colors. Distribute the cheese on the serving board.
- Fill in the gaps on the board with fresh fruit, nuts and crackers before serving!
- Enjoy with family and friends!