- 1 jar Napa Valley Homemade Marinara
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Half a rotisserie chicken (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 c. sliced carrots
- 1 c. asparagus (diced)
- 1 1/2 c. broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 c. yellow squash (sliced)
- 1/8 c. extra virgin olive oil
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the pasta following the instructions on the package.
In a separate pot of boiling water, blanche the carrots, asparagus and broccoli. Add the carrots to the water first, cook for two minutes, then add the asparagus and broccoli and cook for one additional minute.
Pour the vegetables into a colander and run cold water on top until they are cool.
In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Sauté the squash, cook for several minutes, until tender but not mushy.
Add the other vegetables and chicken and sauté just until they are heated through.
Place the vegetables, chicken and pasta into a large bowl, and toss with the marinara.
Serve the primavera in bowls, garnish with parmesan cheese.