- 8 ounces tortilla chips (approx. 8 cups)
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken (optional)
- 1 cup Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Tamed or Hot Jalapeno Peppers
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup guacamole
Heat oven to 400℉.
Arrange the tortilla chips in a single layer on a sheet pan with sides.
Distribute the shredded cheese evenly over the chips.
Top with the black beans, chicken, and jalapeño peppers. Place in the oven and bake 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
Remove from the oven. Transfer nachos to a serving platter and top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. Serve immediately.