- 4 6" sandwich rolls, sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 slices provolone
- 8 thin slices hard salami
- 8 thin slices prosciutto or ham
- 8 thin slices capicola
- 8 slices of tomato
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, thinly shredded
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Mild Pepper Rings
For each sandwich, place 2 slices of provolone, 2 slices of salami, 2 slices of prosciutto, and 2 slices of capicola, on the bottom slice of bread.
On top of the meat and cheese, add 2 slices of tomato and several rings of red onion. Sprinkle a layer of shredded lettuce on top.
Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil over the lettuce. Top with a layer of bell pepper strips and sliced peperoncini.
Cover with the top slice of bread and secure with a toothpick.