- 2 slices French bread (1/4” thick)
- 2 Tbsp honey mustard
- 1/8 cup Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Hot or Tamed Jalapeños, sliced
- 1/8 cup Mezzetta® Sweet Banana Wax Peppers, sliced
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 slice Fontina cheese
- 2 slices black forest ham
- 1 slice roasted pork
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the panini grill according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Spread one tablespoon of mustard on each slice of bread.
Sprinkle the peppers evenly on top of the mustard. Place the slices of cheese on top of the peppers, and top the cheese with the meat.
Press the sandwich together and brush a light coating of olive oil onto the slices of bread. Place the sandwich in the panini grill and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted.