- 1/4 c. Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 lbs flank steak
- 2 stalks celery (roughly chopped)
- 2 carrots (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 yellow onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp. salt & pepper
- 1 jar Napa Valley Homemade Wild Mushroom pasta sauce
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 4 c. beef stock
- 1 bottle beer (preferably amber)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (about 2” long)
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Place the olive oil in a large pan. Heat the pan over med-high. Season the meat with salt and pepper and place in the hot pan, browning on all sides. Once brown, transfer the meat to a roasting pan or deep baking dish. Add the celery, carrots and onion to the roasting pan. In a bowl whisk and combine all of the remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture over the meat, and cover securely with foil.
Place into the oven and cook for 3-4 hours, when done the meat should be tender and easily fall apart.