- 1 (24 ounce) jar Artisan Ingredients® Parmigiano Reggiano Marinara
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (5 ounce) container baby spinach
- Extra virgin olive oil, to garnish
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Crushed red chili flakes, to garnish
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the Mezzetta® Artisan Ingredients Parmigiano Reggiano Marinara and vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir everything to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tortellini and spinach and simmer for another 5-6 minutes or until the tortellini are cooked through and the spinach is wilted.
- Transfer the soup among bowls and garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, freshly grated parmesan, fresh basil leaves and crushed chili flakes.