Sides & Snacks
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini, Capers and Peppers
- 1 large head of cauliflower trimmed and cut into florets
- 3 tablesspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Imported Non-Pareil Capers drained
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers drained and diced
- Tahini Sauce
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic grated or finely minced
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 500ºF.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and place in the oven to roast for 15 minutes or until slightly charred and tender. Check the cauliflower frequently and stir on the sheet tray to get even roasting.
- While the cauliflower roasts, make the sauce: Add all the sauce ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk together to combine. Set aside. Store any additional sauce in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Yields 1 cup.
- Remove the cauliflower from oven and place in a large mixing bowl. Toss with Mezzetta® Imported Non-Pareil Capers, diced Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers and enough tahini sauce to thoroughly coat the cauliflower. Season liberally with additional salt and pepper to taste before serving.