Baked Brie with Zesty Pepper Relish
- 1 (6 to 8 ounce) round brie or camembert
- 1 (10 inch) sheet frozen puff pastry dough thawed
- Bell Pepper Zesty Relish
- 1 large egg beaten
- Crostini, crackers or crusty bread, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Score the top of the cheese round with a sharp knife creating a crisscross pattern.
- To a thawed sheet of parchment paper, dollop a few heaping tablespoons of the Mezzetta® Zesty Bell Pepper Relish. Followed by the scored wheel of brie.
- Fold the dough up and over the cheese, pinching to seal. Turn the brie over and on your presentation side, make a decorative pattern on the dough using the BACK of a paring knife. This can be made a day in advance, simply wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place the dough wrapped cheese on the prepared baking sheet and brush all over with the beaten egg. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the dough golden brown and crispy and the cheese is gooey. Serve alongside crostini, crackers and crusty bread.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.