Pasta & Pizza
Robust and full of flavor, this pasta made with garlic, capers, anchovies and olives packs a punch! It’s salty, bright and balanced with our Artisan Ingredients® Spicy Italian Plum Tomato Marinara for just the right amount of heat.
- 1 lb linguine or spaghetti cooked to package instructions
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 oil packed anchovy fillets minced
- 1 jar Artisan Ingredients® Spicy Italian Plum Tomato Marinara
- 1/2 cup Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives drained
- 2 tablespoons Imported Capote Capers drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Once the olive oil is warm, add the garlic and anchovies and cook for 1 minute until fragrant and the anchovy has dissolved into the oil.
- Add the Artisan Ingredients® Spicy Italian Plum Tomato Marinara, Mezzetta® Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives and Mezzetta® Imported Capote Capers and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and carefully mix to coat the pasta with the sauce. Add the chopped parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.