One Pan Spaghetti and Meatballs
This is the perfect recipe to get dinner on the table with ease and without using a million dishes. Everything happens in one pan, but don’t let the ease fool you! This take on the classic spaghetti and meatballs is perfect for the whole family and doesn’t sacrifice on flavor.
- 12 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Family Recipes Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Artisan Ingredients® Basil Pesto
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, torn to garnish
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 475°F.
- Add the uncooked spaghetti to the baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and cover with the Mezzetta® Family Recipes Marinara and water, tossing everything together to coat.
- To a large bowl, add the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Mezzetta® Artisan Ingredients Basil Pesto and salt and pepper. Using a rubber spatula, mix everything together until combined and roll into roughly 16 1-inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs on top on the pasta, cover with aluminum foil and transfer to the middle rack of the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and return to the oven for an additional 6-8 minutes or until the sauce is thickened and the meatballs are browned on top. If the sauce is too thick, add some hot water until it has reached your desired consistency.
- Divide the mixture among 4 bowls and garnish with torn fresh basil and grated parmesan before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.