Jalapeño Cranberry Sauce
Skip the canned stuff and spice up your meal with our new spin on the classic cranberry sauce! Diced jalapeños and the zesty orange mixed with fresh cranberries provides a cranberry sauce like you’ve never tasted before! Can’t find fresh cranberries? Frozen will work just as well!
- 2 (12 ounce) bags fresh cranberries thawed if frozen
- 6 tablespoons Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers diced
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large orange zest and juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Once the sugar has melted, reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring often, until the juices have thickened and the cranberries have popped, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Prefer less heat? Use our Mezzetta® Tamed Diced Jalapeños instead!