Homemade Pizza Rolls
You read it right—those pizza rolls. Skip the freezer aisle and make the ultimate nostalgic snack right at home. They’re crispy, cheesy, and oh so irresistible.
- Cut each egg roll wrapper into quarters and cover with a damp paper towel until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, add the chopped pepperoni, diced mozzarella and Mezzetta® Artisan Ingredients™ Pizza Sauce. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a high walled skillet, heat roughly 1-2 inches of oil to 350°F over medium high heat.
- While the oil heats up, place 1 teaspoon of the pizza filling left of center of an egg roll wrapper square and, using your fingers, wet the edges of the wrapper.
- Gently roll up your pizza roll and press the top and bottom of the roll to seal the edge. Carefully fold the top and bottom of the wrapper once more the create a small seal. Make sure the rolls are sealed tightly so they do not burst open while frying.
- Fry, in batches, for 1-2 minutes until golden brown and crispy and transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Serve on a large platter with warmed Mezzetta® Artisan Ingredients™ Pizza Sauce for dipping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.