Cheesy Olive Garlic Bread
This indulgent recipe combines the rich flavors of olives, garlic, and ooey-gooey cheese, making it an absolute crowd-pleaser for any occasion.
- 1 large loaf Italian bread halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Italian Olive Salad & Sandwich Spread
- 1/4 cup Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a standard rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Mezzetta® Italian Olive Salad and Sandwich Spread, Mezzetta® Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives, butter, mayonnaise, garlic powder and 2 cups of grated mozzarella. Stir together until combined.
- Spread a thick layer of the olive and garlic butter mixture on both halves of the bread, place on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and remaining 1 cup of shredded mozzarella. Transfer to the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Let the bread rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.