Artichoke and Parmesan Marinara Dip
Perfect for a family-friendly appetizer or a game night snack, this Baked Artichoke and Parmesan Marinara Dip is easy to make, and sure to satisfy!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Artisan Ingredients® Parmigiano Reggiano Marinara
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted baguette slices*, crackers or crudité vegetables for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Artisan Ingredients® Parmigiano Reggiano Marinara, ¼ cup grated Parmesan, 1 tablespoon parsley, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Transfer to an 8x8 baking dish and sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese evenly over top.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and bubbling. Switch the oven to broil and bake the dip for 1 minute or until cheese on top is melted and golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle the dip with the remaining teaspoon of chopped parsley and serve with the toasted baguette slices.
*To make the toasted baguette slices, place the bread on a baking sheet, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and bake in the oven at 375°F for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.