White Chocolate and Cherry Martini
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Maraschino Cherries With Stems juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Irish cream, such as Baileys
- Maraschino Cherries With Stems to garnish
- To a cocktail shaker, add the white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, Mezzetta® Maraschino Cherry juice and Irish cream. Fill the shaker with ice, cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass garnished with a sugar rim.
- Garnish the rim of the glass with a Mezzetta® Maraschino Cherries With Stems before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.