- 2 c. baby arugula
- 4 French bread sub sandwich rolls, split
- 12 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey breast
- 4 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 8 slices cooked peppered bacon
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2/3 c. coarsely chopped Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers, drained
- 2/3 c. coarsely chopped Mezzetta Sweet Banana Wax Peppers, drained
- 4 fresh figs, stemmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 c. coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Dijon Mustard to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Evenly divide arugula onto bottom halves of the sub rolls. Top with the turkey, cheese, bacon and avocado.
In a small bowl, stir together the bell peppers, banana peppers, figs, basil, and lemon zest, until well combined. Spread mustard on both side of the bread. Evenly divide mixture among the sandwich rolls, cover with roll tops and serve.