- 1 Sun-dried tomato tapenade
- 1 artichoke & green olive tapenade
- 1 Kalamata olive tapenade
- 6 oz. honey cured ham
- 6 oz. peppered turkey
- 6 oz. dry cured salami
- 4 oz. prosciutto
- 8 oz. wedge herbed brie
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 4 oz. herbed goat cheese
- 4 oz. grilled Portobello mushroom
- 4 oz. grilled eggplant
- 2 oz. ricotta salata
- 1 jar Mezzetta® sweet cherry peppers (drained)
- 1 jar Napa Valley Bistro® Mediterranean antipasto olives (drained)
- 1 jar Mezzetta® blue cheese stuffed olives (drained)
- 1 jar Napa Valley Bistro® almond stuffed olives (drained)
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Artichoke Hearts (drained)
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Red & Yellow Roasted Peppers (drained)
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Italian Mix Giardiniera (drained)
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Cut the tops off of the cherry peppers, and remove the seeds.
Stuff the cherry peppers with the goat cheese and prosciutto.
Place the goat cheese into a Ziploc bag or piping bag and squeeze the cheese into the pepper.
Arrange a small strip of prosciutto so that it is sitting nicely inside the pepper.
Slice the grilled mushroom and eggplant into1/2" slices.
Arrange the salami on a portion of the platter and rest the mushroom and eggplant against the salami.
Alternate strips of yellow and red roasted peppers on top of the grilled vegetables.
Arrange the cherry peppers on the plate.
Place the wedge of brie into the center of the platter, sprinkling the top with dried cranberries.
Arrange rows of ham and turkey.
Continue to fill in the platter with the assortment of ingredients, until the entire platter is colorful and full. Add the sun-dried tomato tapenade, the Kalamata olive tapenade and the artichoke and green olive tapenade. Serve with baguette, bread sticks or crackers.