- 3 tablespoons Mezzetta Olive Oil
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup Mezzetta Sun Dried Tomatoes, drained, julienned
- 2 Tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, fresh
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 jar (6.5 ounces) Mezzetta Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta Pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 6 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Boil water for pasta. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken strips until no longer pink in the middle, about 3 minutes on each side. Add sun dried tomatoes and crushed garlic to skillet. Sauté for 2 minutes. In the meantime, add the fresh pasta to the boiling water, cook until al dente, about 5 minutes.
Add the basil, artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives and crumbled feta cheese to the skillet. Sauté 1 minute. Stir in cream. Strain pasta and transfer to a large pasta bowl. Add the chicken sauté to the pasta and toss.
Season with oregano, salt and pepper before serving.