- 2 slices of nice bread, about 1⁄2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon of room temperature butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Mezzetta Sundried Tomato & Basil Everything Spread
- 2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Peperoncini
- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 1⁄4 cup spinach, loosely packed
Butter the outside slices of the bread. On the inside, spread one side of the bread with Everything Spread. Next, add a slice of mozzarella. Top with the peppers, olives and spinach. Add another slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the spinach and close up the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
In a medium sized nonstick pan over medium heat, cook the grilled cheese on each side until lightly browned and cheese is melted.