- 4 tbsp Mezzetta® Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Mezzetta® Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives, drained and chopped
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf focaccia
- 1 lb smoked deli turkey, sliced
- 1/4 lb prosciutto, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cup baby mixed salad greens
To make the spread, mix the chopped Mezzetta® Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes and the chopped Mezzetta® Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives with the mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cut the bread loaf horizontally, and spread the mayo mix on both halves of the loaf.
On the bottom half of the loaf, layer the sandwich ingredients evenly across, in the order listed: turkey, prosciutto, provolone, avocado, Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers and salad greens.
Cut the loaf into 4 equal sized sandwiches and serve.