- 2 tablespoons Mezzetta California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 chili seasoning packet
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade Spicy Marinara
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash, peeled
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ jar Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Roasted Red Peppers, rough chopped
- Optional toppings: Shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Jalapenos.
In a large dutch oven or heavy-bottomed stock pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook for about 5 minutes, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Once cooked, add onion and cook another 5 minutes, stirring often, until softened. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes or until squash is cooked and tender.
Serve hot with toppings of your choice.