- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 4 green onions
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 3 (4 oz, 1/2" thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops, cut into 1/4" strips
- 1 cup Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 (15 oz) jar Kona Coast® Teriyaki (we used Kona Coast® Island Teriyaki,Kona Coast® Paradise Pineapple Teriyaki or Kona Coast® Polynesian Orange Teriyaki)
- 2 tsp Mezzetta® California Hot Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Remove green tops from green onions; thinly slice, and set aside. Mince white portions of green onions; set aside.
Heat sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced green onions, and pork; sauté for 5 minutes. Add the Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers and mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes or until pork is browned.
Combine reserved 1/4 cup cooking liquid, Kona Coast® Teriyaki Sauce and Mezzetta® California Hot Sauce in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add pasta and teriyaki sauce mixture to pan; toss well to coat. Stir in sliced green onion tops.